Updated MHS antibiogram for 2018 is available online. Please call Micro or Dr. Hoskinson with specific questions.Continue reading “🌟 2018 MHS Antibiogram”
Until Epic 2019 Go-live
- 08.10.2019 12:01-5am FULL DOWNTIME
- In-house and HI regional “Command center”
- Superuser RNs on each floor
- Dedicated phone line for physicians
- Epic still accessible via READ-ONLY environment
Major new features Epic 2019Continue reading “August 2019 Epic Upgrade – Special Newsletters (#1, #2, #3)”
We are revising KPHC dysphagia diet order to match current IDDSI recommendations (International Dysphagia Diet Standardization Initiative).Continue reading “🆕 – Changes to Dysphagia Order (3-27-2019)”
New order PERFORM PROCEDURES AT BEDSIDE 
This order can be used when performing procedure that are currently not set up in HealthConnect.
Specific CPT code can be entered when creating a “Procedure Note”.
Update to Sepsis ordersets for ED and Inpatients
1. Updated antibiotic section to reflect increasing resistance to Pip/Tazo
2. Help identify patients who require 30ml/kg fluid resuscitation
3. Additional instruction for RN to repeat Lactic Acid if not done
MHS Fever Severe Sepsis ED 
MHS Sepsis/Septic Shock IP 
Welcome to 1 year with Epic!
Our EMR is constantly evolving, both with version upgrades, and content work.
A lot of these improvements are direct result of your feedback – and we are constantly looking for more opportunities to make EMR better for physicians, nurses, and our patients.
June 25th, 2018
SureScripts go-live Command Center x7151
On June 6th, we will enable several new types of medication checks: duplicate therapeutic class, drug-age, and drug-disease.
Continue reading “Special update June 2018 – Duplicate Alerts”